Announcing the Exent Strategy Board
- Posted by: Exent Consulting
- Category: News
Specialist Consulting Firm Exent Announces Strategy Board to Deepen Sector Expertise and Support Growth
Exent, a dynamic and fast-growing consultancy, has just completed the formation of its Strategy Board. Comprising of 13 highly experienced advisors across various sectors, this board is expected to play a pivotal role in the execution of Exent’s ambitious growth strategy.
20 September 2021
Exent is pleased to announce the formation of its new Strategy Board. A boutique firm of business process, technology platform and transformation specialists, Exent is dedicated to solving process and technology challenges across all sectors and functions, spanning finance, human capital, marketing and sales, procurement, assets, projects and more. Headquartered in Brisbane, Exent has an excellent track record of serving ASX 100, enterprise and mid-market clients in Australia and New Zealand since 2014.
The Strategy Board is a key next step in Exent’s journey in building out transformation capability, deepening sector expertise and driving growth. This board will identify and solve complex sector challenges across Human Services, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Trade & Commerce, enhancing Exent’s offerings, innovating client solutions, and communicating capability.
“These appointments add considerably to our existing depth in human services, financial services, manufacturing and more. We are delighted with the calibre of the executives, board-level advisors, former ministers and transformation experts that our search, via the Advisory Board Centre, has yielded,” said Joe Fazzari, Managing Partner at Exent. “Having experienced strong growth over the past four years, we are now well positioned to leverage this board of experts to help build an authentic challenger brand in the consulting space, develop innovative strategies to sector challenges, and bring thought leadership to complex client engagements.”
The 13-member board is headed by Geoff Stalley, a former EY and Deloitte Partner with a wealth of experience in leading and growing consulting firms and advising blue chip clients. All other members of the board have specialised skills in transformation, and some of them have been former CEOs, former Big 4 partners, even former State Ministers.
- Fraser Burton: Digital transformation expert and former executive sales manager at multiple large system integrators
- Leesa Chesser: Human Services expert and former Minister Disabilities, Mental Health and Substance Abuse
- Julia Cookson: Human Services specialist with expertise in people strategy and execution, customer and employee experience, and major change.
- Carole Cooper: Human Capital expert with an excellent track record in helping businesses grow by improving leadership capabilities and developing people strategies.
- Peter Day: Senior technology expert, former CIO, advisor and business leader instrumental for the transformation of several iconic Australian brands.
- Greg Dooley: Financial Services expert with coaching oriented leadership style and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Nigel Hennessy: Commercialisation and governance specialist holding numerous NED and advisory roles.
- Lindsay Johnston: Banking, Fintech, and accounting expert with 30 years of experience in financial services operation, strategy and modern better practice.
- Rafael Kimberley-Bowen: Growth and commercialisation expert helping businesses prosper with his strategic insight and strong technical financial knowledge.
- Sarah McAlister-Smiley: Commercial advisory specialist with two decades of experience in stakeholder consultation, business case development and optimisation.
- Christian Patten: Commercial and transformation leader, proficient in merger integration, large-scale transformation, business strategy and execution.
- Kellie Penridge: Brand, marketing and communications specialist with in-house and agency experience in customer experience transformation.
“The Exent business model is unique and very powerful. The combination of platform and process, bringing best practice to everyday business activities, supported by genuine expertise from experienced resources, positions the business to be able to address even the most complex client problems,” Geoff stated. “From my first involvement over 12 months ago, I have been impressed with the leadership and focus of the senior team and the addition of the strategic advisors create a consulting business that is a leader in its field. Helping shape the strategy for the future of the business working with the senior team has been a highlight of the past year.”
To find out more about Exent, please visit https://exent.co
Exent is a team of business process, technology platform, and transformation specialists helping build better businesses. Since its inception in 2014, the company has served ASX 100, enterprise and mid-market clients in Australia and New Zealand across all sectors with an excellent track record. The company works across all sectors and industries supporting the full transformation lifecycle from strategy to execution.
Director Marketing, Exent
Phone: +61 7 3041 2705
Email: [email protected]