Areas of Expertise
Business & Digital Transformation
Program Design & Delivery
Enterprise Technologies (SAP, ERP, CRM, CMS)
Payment, POS and Financial Systems
Mission Critical Systems
Public Service & Government
Civil Infrastructure & Mega Projects
Resources & Energy Sector
SaaS Deployment & Management
ITIL 4 Managing Professional
Di is a highly skilled professional with a remarkable history of delivering successful and complex programs of work across various industries, including Education, Resources, Government, Health, and Aerospace, both in the private and public sectors. With her extensive experience in managing cross-disciplinary and multi-sector programs that intersect ICT, business, infrastructure, and critical systems, she is an expert at navigating complex and challenging projects with ease.
What sets Di apart from others is her ability to rescue seemingly doomed projects, foster collaborative working environments, and manage difficult stakeholders with remarkable ease. She believes in leading from the front and ensuring excellence for all her clients, a trait that has earned her the respect and admiration of her peers and clients alike.
Di’s passion for technology and cutting-edge systems is what drives her to take on new challenges and constantly seek opportunities to learn and engage with new technologies and platforms. With a relentless desire to stay ahead of the curve, she is always on the lookout for ways to innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Managed the 2014 G20 program of work at Brisbane Airport – ensuring tightened security and improved control systems. Worked closely with the US Secret Service, Australian Federal Police, ASIO, among other stakeholders.
- Managed the large resource pool for the implementation of Full Retail Contestability (FRC) for Sparq Solutions – opening up the Queensland Electrical & Gas markets to private sector market competition.
- Deployed a mobility technology system for the mine sites for BHP – improving the efficiency of maintenance work and information gathering, and the ordering of parts from the on-site asset store.
- Managed the deployment of the Tolling-as-a-Service for the Toowoomba Second Range Crossing (incl. all enabling telecommunications and ICT infrastructure).
- Managed the program of work to ensure Brisbane Airport complied with global IATA and ICAO standards for the landing of Airbus A380 aircraft prior to the first arrival.
- Managed a program from inception to delivery to deploy technology installs and upgrades (and enabling systems) for remote Rio Tinto mine sites.
- Oversaw the transformation and digitisation for many organisations, subsequently improving organisational efficiency and reduction of organisational risks, improving stability of technology systems and improving organisational outcomes.
+61 7 3041 2705
123 Eagle St
Brisbane QLD 4000