Aaron is an articulate, dynamic, and result oriented IT Project Manager with 13+ years professional experience within innovative high-profile organisations. A PMBoK certified and a Professional Scrum Master with experience leading projects utilizing world class cloud, network & cyber security solutions both agile and waterfall. A proven record of accomplishments in delivering high-quality projects within tight deadlines, leading cross-functional teams, driving high value process/continuous improvements, managing portfolios of projects, financial management, as well as senior stakeholder & vendor management. Aaron is a strong communicator, who enjoys learning new techniques with a desire to excel and flourish in fast-paced multitasking & customer focused environments.
Career Highlights & Achievements
• Delivery of the IT Infrastructure, networks & hardware for a $180m+ distribution centre with tighter network controls & security requirements that had ever been delivered for Woolworths.
• Implementation & delivery of the infrastructure/networks for CBA’s Financial Crime Platform with a pipeline of 20+ projects over $10m in annual spend.
• Deployment and implementation of IT Infrastructure enabling an industry leading chilled distribution centre
• Project managed the replatforming of CBA’s central Enterprise Platform (ETL Service) involving 80 production VMs, 50+ data endpoints & coordination of a staggered consumer cutover.
• CEO Award for Projects Estimations Toolkit generating significant time and quality improvement across the PM community within the organisation