Jess is a project delivery expert with a career that spans medium and large-scale, technically complex systems in the Mining, Health, Rail, Manufacturing and Defense industries.
He is a seasoned solution architect, Engineering Manager and Project/Program Manager with a track record of successful delivery.
According to client needs, Jess can consult/advise/mentor or directly execute roles in Systems Architecture, Program, Project, Engineering and Test Management and System Commissioning/Customer-Acceptance in diverse systems such as:
● Rail Service Planning, scheduling and Delivery Systems integration
● ERP Systems (manufacturing and airports)
● Mine Training & Access Management Systems
● Mine Heavy Vehicle Fleet & Production Management
● Industrial Wireless Networks
● Mining Systems integration
● Patient Management Systems
● Large-scale multi-site, remote communications systems
● Training Simulators
● Air-battle management systems
● Defense surveillance and remote sensing systems